In limit poker, the amount you are allowed to bet is limited to a specific figure. ($ 1 / 2, $ 5 / 10, etc.).
For example, if we are playing at a table with a limit of ‘1 / 2 $ L ‘, bet the minimum quantities are:
* Pre-flop (before the flop): $ 1 Party Casino Deposit Bonus
* On the flop (when you have divided the three community cards): $ 1
* On the turn (when it broke the fourth community card): $ 2
* On the river (when broke the fifth and final community card): $ 2 read more
The amount that is played in the first two rounds is half that of the two rounds following. Thus, in a table $ 1 / $ 2, you bet $ 1 (small bet or “small bet”) in the first two rounds and $ 2 (big bet or “big bet”) in the next two. In each of these rounds of betting, the maximum number of raises is four. That is, once a player starts with an initial bet, their opponents can raise up to three times more, always based on the amounts that marks the table. Therefore, following our example of a table of $ 1 / $ 2, each player can reach a maximum risk of $ 4 in each of the first two Rhodes, and $ 8 for each of the next two. Keep in mind that you can not make any bets less than the big blind (bet that was made from the 3rd round of betting, see Big Blind in the dictionary).
more information http://www.casinoonlinesites.com/party-casino-bonus-code
* Pre-flop: $ 1, $ 2, $ 3 to 4 USD
* On the flop: $ 1, $ 2, $ 3 to $ 4
* On the turn: $ 2, $ 4, $ 6 up to $ 8
* On the river: $ 2, $ 4, $ 6 up to $ 8